Earth Day is officially April 22nd. But Earth Day should be every day, after all, if we don’t respect and honor the earth, we won’t have a home.
Here are some simple steps you can take to help the earth and help yourself!
1. Bring your own reusable bags for shopping.
2. Turn the water off while brushing your teeth and shaving.
3. Reduce your energy footprint by turning off lights when not in the room and unplug appliances when not in use.
4. Eliminate dryer sheets full of toxic chemicals – now known to be toxic and source of allergies and asthma in children and adults. One dryer off gassing from dryer sheets can pollute a 1 mile square radius.
5. Walk, ride your bike or car pool where possible.
Something you can do for optimal health is GROUND. This is an important daily action as we our bodies are electrical currents and need grounding. Our earth is what does that for us. Simply take your shoes and socks off and go stand on the earth! While you are at it you can take a moment and send an acknowledgement of gratitude to Mother Earth. See what a magnificent difference this can make in your life.