It’s National Nutrition Month. Now is the perfect time to make small doable changes you may have let slip during the winter.
The trick is do make small, DOable changes – drastic changes don’t last.
- Cook more at home and experiment with healthier ingredients.
- Eat and drink the right amount of food for you (use the palm size for your protein, fist for carbohydrates like rice, quinoa, sweet potato, use the thumb for fat portion and a full hand for those green leaves!)
- Use Yogilachi App to track mindset, movement and nutrition – accountability is the number one reason folks don’t succeed with their health and fitness goals.
- Learn how to spot and avoid hidden sugar and salt in your food.
- Move daily – do something physically active every day of the week.